At December 2017 Commencement
Matrix that describes tasks and processes of program coordination
As program director, I manage or collaborate on the full range of recruitment, retention and maintenance functions displayed above and addressed in the Criterion 1 narrative.
- I collaborate with Admissions, the Graduate Studies Office and Marketing and Communications on recruitment efforts.
- I evaluate all applications and participate in all interviews.
- I finalize admissions decisions and keep students informed between admission and start of program.
- I designed, update and deliver the New Student Orientation, which includes informational, reflective and team-building activities.
- I make myself available to students to support them in everything from achievement of goals to grappling with challenges and barriers
- I engage in continuing quality improvement of the program, incorporating feedback from students, faculty colleagues and service providers.
- I identify and recruit qualified community faculty, who bring essential experience and practice dimensions to the classes they teach.
- I handle all course scheduling and course projections.
- I oversee preparation of students for their Master’s Projects and their Practicum (internship) experiences.
Full program brochure developed for MS ADC and MS CODC programs
Electronic postcard developed for 2016 promotion.
Printed postcard used to promote MS ADC program.